The information is provided exclusively for the above Site, and not for other sites accessible through links on the same
The data controller is Anzani Trading Group, with registered office in Corso XXV Aprile, 145 – 22036 Erba (CO) ( e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; tel.: +39 031 611.860)
TYPES OF TREATED DATA
The following are the data that are processed by Anzani Trading Group in case the user uses the Site.
The user assumes responsibility for any personal data of third parties entered or published on the Site, and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them – thus freeing Anzani Trading Group from any liability to said third parties.
Personal data acquired automatically in the event of a visit to the Site
- Data on navigation. Anzani Trading Group automatically collects data on the device (pc, tablet, mobile phone or other mobile device) and the connection used by the user, including, for example, the IP address, the date and time of access, information on hardware and software, information on device events, unique identifiers, crash data.
- Data on the use of the Site Anzani Trading Group collects information on the ways in which the user has used the Site, including, for example, the pages of the Site or other content displayed, searches carried out.
Personal data provided directly by the user
a) Data required to apply as an employee
- Data provided for application. If the user, through the section “Work with us” decides to submit his application to Anzani Trading Group, sending an e-mail to email@example.com, Anzani Trading Group collects any personal data included in the text of the message, as well as the personal data of the candidate and/or third parties contained in the CV, if any, sent.
This information is necessary to allow you to apply to Anzani Trading Group. If you do not wish to provide these data, you may not submit your application.
b) Optional data
- Data provided for requesting a call for a possible demo. If the user decides to request a call for a possible demo Anzani Trading Group – through the section “Call/Demo” – collects the name, surname, qualification, company, country of membership, phone number, website of the company, the e-mail address and any data entered in the text of the message.
- Data provided for creating an account for the “Support Tool”. Se l’utente decide di richiedere la creazione di un account destinato al Support Tool deve rivolgersi direttamente ad Anzani trading Group e verranno forniti i dati di accesso.
- Data provided by e-mail requests for information. If the user, to request information, sends explicit and voluntary e-mail to the addresses of Anzani Trading Group indicated on the Anzani Trading Group Website acquires the e-mail address and any personal data of the user (and/or third parties) inserted in the text of the electronic communication.
Personal data collected through cookies
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Contribute to the functioning of the Site; provide the user with the services that Anzani Trading Group provides through the Site; protect the vital interests of the user; comply with current legislation or pursue other needs of public interest
The user data, in fact, are processed:
- to operate, measure, improve and maintain secure the Site and the services rendered through it;
- prevent and detect security breaches and potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
Pursue the legitimate interests of Anzani Trading Group in such a way that these interests do not prevail over the fundamental rights and freedoms of the user
The user data, in fact, are processed:
- to identify and resolve problems encountered by the user in using the Site (for example, pages blocked or not working).
These treatments protect the interest of Anzani Trading Group to keep the Site working and efficient. They also do not affect the fundamental rights and freedoms of the user, as they are foreseeable and widespread treatments in every site that allows the creation of accounts. In addition, these treatments also benefit the user, allowing the Site to continue to function.
With the consent of the user, do marketing and use statistical and marketing cookies
With the consent of the user, the personal data of the latter (and/or third parties) may be processed in order to:
- customize, measure and improve the advertising provided to the user on the Site and on other websites, based on the preferences of the user encountered while browsing the Site;
- collect statistical information, in aggregate form, on the number of users who visit the Site (as unique visitors) and how users visit the Site.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
DURATION OF TREATMENT
The specific storage times of the user’s personal data are documented in the register of processing activities of Anzani Trading Group (implemented pursuant to Article 30 of the G.D.P.R.).
The personal data of the user are stored (according to the criteria referred to in recital 39 and art. 5, paragraph 1, lit. e) the G.D.P.R.) for a period necessary to ensure that the Site works, and that Anzani Trading Group provides users with the services provided through the Site. In any event, this period shall not exceed 10 years from the collection.
The personal data of the user can be stored for periods longer than those just seen only in case it is necessary to Anzani Trading Group to fulfill the legal obligations falling under them or to protect a right in court.
Upon expiry of these retention periods, the user’s data is deleted or permanently anonymized.
COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Anzani Trading Group may communicate the personal data processed to the subjects only and for the purposes indicated below.
Combating illegal acts and security breaches
- Anzani Trading Group may communicate your personal data to third parties that deal with preventing, detecting and mitigating potentially illicit acts and security breaches.
Law enforcement, judicial proceedings and procedures authorised by law
- Anzani Trading Group may communicate personal data of users to Judicial Authorities, Public Authorities or authorized third parties, in cases where the law provides for it. As well as, in general, in cases where it is necessary to fulfil legal obligations or verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or an alleged illegal activity, or to respond to claims of others regarding rights, the ownership or security of Anzani Trading Group, its employees or users.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
In cases only and with all the limits provided by art. 15-22 G.D.P.R., the user is entitled – at any time, free of charge and without any special obligations and formalities – to:
- obtain confirmation that Anzani Trading Group processes your personal data;
- access your personal data, and know its origin, the purposes and purposes of processing, the retention period and information regarding third parties to whom the personal data are communicated;
- withdraw your consent at any time, if this is the basis of the processing;
- update or rectify your personal data collected by Anzani Trading Group, so that the latter are always accurate and accurate;
- exercise the cd. the right to be forgotten, that is to make sure that your personal data collected by Anzani Trading Group are deleted from the databases and/or archives, including backups of Anzani Trading Group;
- limit the processing of your personal data by Anzani Trading Group;
- oppose to the processing, for those personal data processed to pursue public interest needs or legitimate interests of Anzani Trading Group;
- to be communicated, in due time, any corrections, cancellations or limitations of the treatment ordered by Anzani Trading Group, as well as any revocations of such measures and the reasons for the revocations.
The user can exercise these rights by a written request addressed to Anzani Trading Group without formalities, by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once received the above email, Anzani Trading Group will fulfill the request within one month of receipt of the same. This period may be extended by two months – after notice to the user- taking into account the complexity and the number of requests.
Last updated: April 2022